I am
I am persistant and loud
I wonder how all was born
I hear ghosts
I see ghosts
I want to be a billionaire
I am persistant and loud
I pretend to be a clown
I feel too tall
I touch a blade of grass
I worry about theives
I cry because of the loss of my dog
I am persistant and loud
I understand money
I say ghosts are real
I dream I could see my dog again
I try to do my school work
I hope I'll see my dog again
I am persistant and loud
by Sean
I am
I am athletic and funny
I wonder about nothing
I hear people not being quiet
I see a flying pig
I want to walk through houses
I am athletic and funny
I pretend to get bitten by a dog
I feel someone poking me
I touch an elephant
I worry about not going on Playstation
I cry when I'm not playing Playstation
I am athletic and funny
I understand I am going to play Playstation
I say Playstation works by power
I dream about playing Playstation
I try clocking Playstation
I hope to be playing Platstation
I am athletic and funny
by Adam
I am
I am nice and smart
I wonder if we had a kitten
I hear my imaginary dog barking
I see a black kitten
I want to stay at school as long as I like
I am nice and smart
I pretend to be a kitten and a puppy
I feel like I am floating on water
I touch my cars all the time at home
I worry because my Mum might die
I cry because Khailana gets angry at me
I am nice and smart
I understand why I don't go to Amir's house every day
I say that I love my Mum
I dream about playing with a kitten
I try to get new cards except I'm not allowed
I hope that I get more car mats
I am nice and smart
by Escher
I am
I am fantastic and kind
I wonder why we have pinkish skin
I hear a dog howling in the night
I see someone looking down on me
I want that dog that is howling in the night
I am fantastic and kind
I pretend the world is made of food
I feel a hard tree trunk
I touch a beautiful unicorn
I worry about people with no homes
I cry when my pets die
I am fantastic and kind
I understand that shcool is important
I say it's important to keep our world clean
I dream about monsters
I try to be quick in the morning before school
I hope to find that dog
I am fantastic and kind
by Hazel
I am
I am sporty an dkind
I wonder why the grass is green
I hear the dolphins call for help
I see a big dog that barks
I want to be rich
I am sporty and kind
I pretend to finger knit
I feel smart
I touch soft wool
I worry if I will always be happy
I cry about my great aunty's death
I am sporty and kind
I understand maths
I say I believe in dreams
I dream of my grandparents
I try to be more sporty
I hope I get a puppy
I am sporty and kind.
Anon
I am
I am funny and caring
I wonder if there will be a flood
I hear songs in my head
I see dolphins running free in circles
I want a laptop
I am friendly and caring
I pretend to be a great cook
I feel dolphins
I touch my cat
I worry about scary animals running after me
I cry about my Grandad
I am friendly and caring
I understand that my cat's name is Oscar
I say I miss my cat
i dream about driving my own jet or aeroplane
I try to be more caring to my nieces
I hope for a pet of everything and a laptop
I am friendly and caring
by Sahara
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment